Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh dear.

Wow, these next two weeks before school's over are brutal. I just have to tell myself that all I have to do is just survive... Sigh.

Of course, my staple to-do lists have to reign once again. Here it goes again; in order of priority, as of now:

Math
Type I Portfolio - due Monday!

History
DISC Assignment - due Tuesday
Study Guide 12 Review Questions Quiz - Wednesday
Paper 3: Origins of WW2 - Thursday

Biology
Final #1 - Tuesday
Final #2 - Thursday
Final #3 (written) - Thursday, or maybe next Tuesday
Homeostasis Lab - June 16

Chemistry
Organic Chem Unit Test - June 15th

English
World Lit 1 - due June 19th

Other
Decide EE topic - before school's over
SFU Interview - Monday night
Band Concert - Tuesday night
SFU Training - night of Monday, June 15th
SFU Orientation - June 25th
N test - June 26th

http://churchill.vsb.bc.ca/mambo/images/stories/dept/ib.jpg

*plays I Will Survive in the background while attempting to stay awake*

I'll just look towards my rewards... Sims 3... possibly my N... and SUMMER!

Then again, there's always my summer to-do list:

-History IA
-Music EE
-English readings

And then:
-History 5
-Piano
-SFU
-Physics 11 Summer School
-possibly SATs

Ironically, it's somehow so much shorter. =/ Strange, strange, strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment