Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HCYGSL?

 (not the real HCYGSL beeg)

Recently, I found out about something you said to somebody else that you shouldn't've. It didn't really involve me, but I thought we made an agreement that the stories of my horror and repulsion should stay between us. I already had a strong feeling that this was a distinct possibility, but I trusted you and I thought you wouldn't. Even when I asked you if you had actually committed such an action, you denied it; albeit casually, but the answer was "no." Maybe it was a mistake of my doing on the first place, but I didn't even want to face the possibility of reaping the consequences as a result of what you've done in response to what I've done. Although it may have been accidental (which I doubt), what's done is done. It's been months now and I don't really care that much anymore. I don't think I have the emotions to spare for true anger or annoyance, but I only have two questions for you: why, and how can you go so low?