Friday, January 1, 2010

The "Naughty Noughties" are no more

2009... Wow, what a year. Lots of new experiences and good memories, lots of people dying, lots of new people in my life, and a good number of not-so-good times. But would I say it was an awesome, life-changing year? In some ways, yes; but the slightly scary thing is that 2010 will be even more of a revolutionary year. And, good riddance, I'm ready to embrace it with open arms.



My New Years Resolutions? I say they're pretty important, especially since it's a whole new decade and everything. Here it goes:
  1. Exercise more - do I want to be a skinny-armed, fat-bodied Asian boy forever?
  2. Finish my EE - that shiz just has to get off of my plate and out of my mind!
  3. Stop committing that one sin - it's funny how I've tried to shake it off for so long, and yet I've never succeeded. It's popped up on so many "resolution" lists that it's practically become recurring. Why do all the worst things in life just feel so good. On the other hand, what kind of temptation can stand in the face of the Lord, anyways? Mmhmm; black sin, you're going down this year, this decade, this life.
And there we go, nice and simple. Can't be that hard, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment