Tuesday, May 5, 2009

World of IA

http://s.spachman.tripod.com/images/openbook.jpg

So after my French exam, I basically have a stack of IAs to finish before the summer. I guess it's out of the frying pan, into the fire, eh? At least I won't have to constantly worry about French... Haha. I need to keep track of what's happening, so:
  • Biology Homeostasis Lab: "Homeostatic mechanisms greater in males or females?" Due 2nd week of June (shall we say... the 12th is my ideal due date?) Can't forget the biology final either - SIGH.
  • History IA: To what extent was the Cuban Revolution supported by ordinary Cubans? (due September now - but maybe I'll try to finish by the END of the school year). Plus a History paper 3 essay in a couple of weeks..
  • English World Lit 1: economy and value in "Metamorphosis" and "Ivan." Due sometime during the beginning of exam week... gotta get a head start on this!
  • TOK Essay: #1; edit, revise, hand in!
  • Math Portfolio Type 1: Get it tomorrow, due on the 8th. Eek!
  • EE: Pick topic in MUSIC - get at least the research outline and topic thing done before school ends.
  • CAS : Get Outreach/C-Club forms done - Yay, I got something done y'all!
Fun, fun, fun!

Now we all know what two letters "Fun" begin with...

No comments:

Post a Comment