Sunday, April 26, 2009

And what I wanna do...

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/116/15/mariah-carey-istayinlove-1.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

And what I wanna do

Is ride shotgun next to you
With the top down like we used to
Hit the block proud in the SUV
But we both know our bond is breaking
Can we learn from our mistakes
I can't last one moment alone

For whatever reason, I want summer to just be here. Driving around in the summer sunset near the beach or something? Awesome. Those are the summer nights with minimal cares and no homework, doing whatever and staying up till whenever.

If I actually manage to get my N at the end of June, I so want to reduce my home-time to a bare minimum. Well, yeah, I have to do piano, piano history, and physics, but that takes up about half my day (depending on when I get up, of course).

Now, that other half... the opportunities are endless. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment