Monday, August 17, 2009

What happened today

Child: What do we draw on this folder?
Me: A picture of your favourite volunteer *points to self*
Child: Andy!!
Other Child: Andy!!
Me: Do you have a favourite band or artist?
Child: Yeah, Andy!
Other Child: Andy!!!
Me: Well, I am in a part of a duo with my friend called ANDORIA...
Another Child: Oh really? What do you do?
Me: I sing, dance, piano, and my friend plays drums and guitar and bass and stuff.
Half of the children: DANCEEE FOR US!!
Me: No no you guys must behave first. :)

Later...

Child: Do you have a favourite singer?
Me: Yeah, my favourite singer is Mariah Carey!
People in vicinity, campers and volunteers alike: EWWW!
Me: Whaaaat -
*cell-phone starts ringing; Obsessed ringtone plays*
Other volunteer: DUDE WHY DIDN'T YOU TURN YOUR PHONE ON SILENT!
Me: I FORGOT!!! OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPY
Other volunteer: WELL TURN IT OFF QUICKLY!!
Me: *frantically manages to make the ringtone stop*
Me: Um.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom now... :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/ObsessedMariah.jpg

SCAMPS '09, GT'S :)
(general population: wtf is scamps?)

1 comment:

  1. HEY MAN..Dont put me in your blogging thingy..><"" You know reading your blogs are very facinating.. :) Plus it was actually really funny..its like you start talking about MC and then your phone starts to play MC..hahaha -Carina<3 [I know it says anonymous but im sure you know who I am :)]

    ReplyDelete