Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Too hot to be allowed

And no, I'm not talking about me. ;) It's more like the weather... Hot weather = makes me sleepy = epic fail everything. Like the bio test today. :( I kind of had this theory that maybe I'd have some kind of sophomore slump this year. This idea of being a "strong horse" in Year 1 and a "weak donkey" in Year 2 has really made me super paranoid. It kind of sounds really silly, but I can totally see it start to happen. I bet it's even happening now. =/ I guess I'll just have to try and stick it out. It's probably all in my head anyway, since it practically always is. Who knows.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3038/2627600994_9c469d4abf.jpg?v=0
Um... If you can't tell, it's a horse that fell. Yeah. LOL

English essay tomorrow, chemistry test on Friday. Yippee, my favourite subject ever. *major roll eyes* This last weekend has made me pretty sad; I had to do my Type 2 Math Portfolio for basically every waking hour possible. :( It was not happy. At the same time, the portfolio creates another situation too: people looking for help.

Now I can't pretend like I know what I'm doing all the time, because I seriously don't. In fact, when I got it, I was lost for a longgg time until I finally had a faithful epiphany. Unfortunately, there are others that may not get everything... And that's where the conflict comes in. Do I be a nice person and help them out, or do I try to hide from them and not be a nice person? Well, if I were to help, that would mean freely giving away the work that I had slaved over for such a long time. Plus, we'd both end up having the same answer, and if it spread around even more, then that wouldn't look good at all. Then again, if I don't help, I will not be cast into a good light. Instead, people aren't going to be super happy with me...

Luckily for me, I don't think it applies to me that much - is anybody really angry that I specifically wasn't around that much on MSN last weekend? I actually really doubt it. This doesn't even matter anyway, but oh well. Time to try to continue surviving the heat (ha, a double meaning!) and edit my History IA, sick. x( Yup, pretty sure I'mma fail that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment