Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When I was 9.

As the end begins to approach more and more, I can't help but think of the past. Before, if I ever did choose to look back to those times, I'd often adopt the mindset that all of it was pointless and menial. Thus, I reject it and tend to consider that period of my life as a rather bad, meaningless one.

However, the more I think of it, the more I begin to wonder: do I miss that life? Do I miss spending my entire day on the computer and having my MSN contacts list consisting mainly of people I don't know? Did I enjoy talking to people ten years older than me? Who knows.

It's funny how the smallest things in life tend to effect me so much. Even though others would see them as small, insignificant and nothing to truly consider that much, I suppose that sort of judgment will change for every person. In fact, when I think of it now, I would also consider it as rather lame. Unfortunately, it's embedded as a part of my past and my growing up. I suppose there's not much else to do other than to embrace it fully with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment