Monday, March 1, 2010

Sleepless, the sequel

Wow, I can't believe it's March already. I guess what they say is true: time flies when you're having fun... haha. The beginning of March also means that only a little over 2 months remains before my first IB exam - oh snap! I'm going to make a Hermione-style colour-coded study schedule later; it probably won't work, but I can at least try, right?

I got my UBC acceptance letter today. Even though I had already found out that I was accepted through the site, seeing it in letter-form seemed to finalize the deal. Now, I just have to decide on where I want to go...

Last night was another sleepless one, similar to my post-Christmas Break sleeping epic fail. I attempted to go to bed at around 2am, but I somehow felt wide awake. At 4:30am, I decided to check Facebook and began to get sleepy at around 5:30, but I decided that it'd be better if I were to get no sleep at all than getting a couple hours and waking up feeling super groggy and crappy. I don't know what's wrong with  me; maybe it's the break and the outrageous sleeping times messing with me as per usual, or perhaps it's one of the explanations that I thought up for my winter break sleeping fail... Hm. Something to ponder, especially since I don't really have much to do tonight in terms of work.

I have a date with the ICBC claims office in about an hour, woohoo. I hope they don't interrogate me, especially since I've gotten no sleep for the past 25 hours. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment