Sunday, April 12, 2009

2:13am

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2722/231/32/558205437/n558205437_6338218_5059884.jpg

2:13am blogging. Good times. So, what's on my mind right now that leads me to come to my blog?

Looking at some friends photos and such, I'm wondering why I can't have a normal high school experience like them. Not-so-crazy workload, parties, going out for dinners, wild nights... Not that I'm particularly into all of that, but a little excitement in my life wouldn't be too horrible now, would it?

That kind of life will always be impossible to me, though. At least while I'm in IB. I just simply don't have the time to do all of that stuff (unless I suddenly wanted to start completely epic failing). It's times like these where I could have my N, because it would mean freedom. I could do what I wanted, almost-whenever I wanted, but, most importantly, wherever I wanted. No longer would I have to recoil from events because of

On the other hand, I won't be able to do much with my N because of the workload that IB gives me. So, what does this mean? I can't wait to graduate even more. I think the desire for the end of my high school experience always comes during this last stretch of the year, between spring break and the end of the school year. I remember feeling this way last year, especially after the first Phosphy meet.

I'm surprised at how quickly time goes by; there's less than 6 weeks until my French exam - eep!

I just... wish that time would move a little more quickly. I know that a lot of people seem to have the most depressing grad year because they'll soon be leaving high school and not seeing their friends everyday. Me? Who knows. Maybe I'll feel that way, maybe not, but whatever happens, I suppose I must learn to accept it when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment