Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wow, I really do complain a lot on here.

I don't really have anything better to do right now, so I guess I'll blog.

Last week feels like it lasted forever, yet now it's nothing but a blur to me. For some reason, writing my World Literature 2 assignment made me feel really disorientated; the 1,500-word essay was all that I concentrated upon for a week. At least I'm done now, but I'd have to question the quality of what I wrote. Sigh.

I submitted my application to the McGill major entrance scholarship on Sunday, a day before it was due. I figured that there wasn't really a chance of me winning it anyways, so I finished it rather hastily to try and get it out of the way. If I were to get it then that would be awesome, but I think I'll try for the UBC one a bit more. Why, oh why did he have to go to the UK? Now, I'll have to find somebody else to do my non-academic nomination form, but who... Who should I even get for the teacher's one? There are a lot of possibilities, but I feel as if they may be whittled down quite easily, especially considering that there's a section for which percentile the student's in. Hmm...

Gosh, nothing interesting ever happens in my life that's really (publicly) blog-worthy. Everyday, I go through the same cycle of going to school, going home and trying to do homework while feeling exhausted, and feeling guilty for not exercising and... other stuff. While I'm thinking about that "other stuff," I realized that I should probably go discuss that at some point, but some unknown force, which is probably my conscience or extreme awkwardness, makes me hesitate and decide against it. Ahh, my life.

At least spring/Olympic break is coming up soon. I'm somewhat regretting not getting tickets for any Olympic event, but it'd probably be awkward and overly rowdy anyways. I'm going to make a vow with myself to try and go out as much as possible during the break, but considering how difficult getting around will be and the fact that I haven't even started studying or compiling notes for my IB exams yet, I don't really see that happening, despite my fervent hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment