Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Hopelessly Mundane

According to Anne, I don't blog enough. Of course, nobody that I personally know blogs as much as she does on her her blog. Perhaps I'm justified in that way. Oh well, I guess at least a small portion of people will be pleased if I were to start wtiing about every hopelessly mundane detail of my life, like I used to in grade 8 or 9.
Today was an alright day; it wasn't too bad on 4.5 hours of sleep, I suppose. I realized that I may suffer from mood swings: sometimes, I'll be feeling totally depressed and thinking FML to myself, but other times, I'm all cheery and giddy. Maybe it's just a natural human process, but I don't really notice it myself. Could it be bipolar disorder? No.

Hm, what else is there to talk about... I killed a forest today in biology by printing out about 100 pages of Clegg and case studies. I'm sure the environment won't mind too much; after all, I can just recycle all the paper. :)


 Gloria's daughter on the Sims, LOL!


I suppose I should do some work now, but I have this big urge to go play Sims. I don't know what's wrong with me, but lately I've been becoming re-addicted to that silly game. There's something addictive about it that I just can't explain, but I can't let it get in the way of my schoolwork, especially since I have yet to start my E, and I should probably apply for UBC and UT soon. Applying to university is such a cool moment: everything I've worked for throughout my grade school career has ultimately culminated to this. It seems like a daunting thing right now, but I try not to think about the distant future until it starts to come a little closer than now.

No comments:

Post a Comment