Sunday, December 6, 2009

When my internet died

My internet was down yesterday. I was really mad and tired the entire day, so out of desperation, I looked at the old pictures that were on my computer. Looking back on my Cuba photos, I realized that most of them involved me in some way, either with friends, scenery or the people we worked with. I considered this revelation for the first time and felt as if I had been in paralysis (sigh) for the past two years or so, but I quickly got over it. Surprisingly, it reminded me of a certain short story I had studied before.

In the meantime, I made this picture:




I kind of wanted to see if I had changed at all throughout high school. Such contemplations had been nonexistant to me for the past several years in favour of other tasks. As I near graduation, I remain undecided as to the answer of my own question. Maybe I should find the time to do otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment