Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Incompetence

So lately I've been feeling so incompetent. That thing about the strong-horse weak-horse is really getting to me. Maybe I'm not working as hard? Maybe I'm just getting stupid? Maybe I'm overreacting? I'm sure it's probably a combination of all three.

Upon receiving my math portfolio, I realized I didn't do that bad. However, a small part of me had wished for a better mark... Once again, it's not horrendous; it's just that I hope I don't get completely owned by moderation.

A similar thing happened with my English commentary on Othello: didn't do absolutely horrible, but could've done better. Definitely missed out on a few things that should've been obvious...

Thinking about the future, namely predicted marks, exams, grad, university acceptance... It's all pretty daunting. Maybe I just need to concentrate on the present for now. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment