Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's going down like a denominator

I'm waiting for dinner before practicing piano, so I guess I'll blog. There is, once again, not much going on in my life, but since I have nothing better to do in 15 minutes, I'll write random, meaningless things here.
http://happinessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/denominator.jpg
My EE is still non-existent at this moment. I was going to talk to him again, but he mysteriously vanished today. Instead, I had one of the worst band classes ever; the time went by very, very slowly. I tried to pass it by studying biology, but the weird thing about ecology is that it's easy to be under the illusion that you know it all. Deducing primary consumers from secondary isn't a hard process at all, and I was therefore aptly reminded of the reasons why I always study or do homework in band. At the same time, the magnitude of my regret for not dropping the course while I still could was definitely accentuated by today. I could've made my escape from something useless to something seemingly productive but likely to end up useless anyways (aka a study block), but nooo, I chose to be "cool" and continue suffering. Oh well.

Surprisingly, my math and biology test marks somehow ended up nicely. If it's one thing I hate, it's me blogging about marks; but once again, I don't really have much else to say. Those were definitely, um, "highlights" of my day I guess.

After dinner, I should practice piano, do TOK, and maybe do some EE books. My EE books went overdue... for like 5 days... and I have like, 20... FML. At least piano is "okay;" yesterday, I played after taking a three-day sick break, and somehow, the keys felt really crisp to me. Sometimes, when I'm stuck in the routine of having to play 1.5-2 hours every single day, I kind of lose that nice feeling the piano gives me. Although I can't do this all the time, letting my fingers rest for a while was definitely a good enough sacrifice.

Well, that blog was about nothing.

1 comment:

  1. hello
    did you know that ginny never got fooled by the spicy chicken wrap thing
    i'm like "hey remember that time we fooled you into thinking i brought it from my bag"
    shes like "no i cant get fooled that easily"
    im like "are you sure do you want to try searching gullible in the thesaurus again"

    ReplyDelete