Thursday, February 5, 2009

Congolais

I'm so tired. Currently memorizing French, but I keep forgetting some things. Seriously, I should pick up the pace on French more. Hope this skit tomorrow goes well... =D

Anywho, report cards today. No more headmaster's! I was so sad. =( Instead, I got a bunch of 6s and 7s. And 100 in bio. =P I calculated my average for the heck of it, and I got 92. LOL.

Yes, my sad IB life where I blog only about school. Well, what else is there to talk about? We're actually almost done Group 4... It's gonna be such a relief when it's done, haha.

We dissected a pig's heart today. It was gross and stil lhad bits of blood, especially when you poked a blood vessel. Now, there's blood in my course companion. T_T Great. I put tape on it.

Guess I should practice French a couple more times and then go to bed. Sleeping early today - mots likely accomplished! =) I'll practice more in math and before school tomorrow I guess.

Until then: who knows what a disco stick really is? I am taking all theories. Maybe it's her staff, to rule her musical empire (ha!).

http://zxlcreative.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/21/gaga.jpg

EDIT: If you haven't noticed, I can't really type coherently right now. Mmmhmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment