Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Relaxing?

Ugh, I do not feel so hot. =( Yesterday, I went to the doctor's and apparently I have a chest infection, and that's why I've been having my "death cough" for the past 2 or 3 days. =P I got some antibiotics that should make me better, but who knows?

Everybody's telling me to rest, so I decided to stay home today so I don't spread my death cough (even though I already have) and perhaps my body will be able to fight off the infection. Apparently, I'm not allowed in Biology anyway if I still have my death cough - which I most certainly do!

The problem is, I had 4 test/quizzes today: Math quiz, finish my French Paper 1, English essay, and Biology quiz. Then tomorrow, I have another Biology quiz, and on Friday, a Math test. I don't even know how I'm going to prepare for all that, since I don't know when I can reschedule them to. =/ Oh, and I'm willing to bet good money that we're getting MORE French papers. Joy.

Oh well. At least it's better for my health to stay home and just rest. Maybe when/if I get better, I'll be able to become much more efficient (ha!). Perhaps I can give deep, critical thought and thinking to areas of my life that I've missed before because of school. Then again, these antibiotics I have to take have some pretty scary side-effects that range from diarrhea to hallucinations to nightmares, so we shall see. So, off to doing... nothing...

...until after 2pm! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment