Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quoi?

So last night, I was randomly perusing my iPod when I went on to the "Notes" section, a place I never usually go to. However, there was this mysterious new file named "BACKUP.TXT." I open it, thinking that it's some sort of technical jargon or something, and I get this:

Hello Andy,
I have taken your iPod and inserted a bug that will force it to become slow and shorten the long term battery of your life as an experiment.
Don't ask how, I just have.
You'll see the results, and so will I.
Neat, hey?
Have fun!
BTW, who I am, is for me to know and you to find out.


Well, the last bit is overly helpful isn't it?

Now, where the heck did this thing come from... Could it have been from when my iPod got stolen last June during the Year-End Concert? It somehow ended up at the office a week later with no more battery life...

This is just really weird. And kinda stupid. I don't have time to find somebody who already knows who they are; I have to do about a week's worth of math homework because of Idaho.

On the other hand, my iPod has been lagging a LOT lately... but I thought that was just an iPod Classic thing; apparently they're all like this. Plus, how will this person see the results of their twisted experiment?

Ah, well. Maybe somebody will see this and tell me who it is (ha!).

But, I think I have some enemies somewhere. First my calculator got stolen, then my iPod got stolen, then a few months later my e-mail gets hacked... c'est très bizarre...

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/64/apple-ipod-classic.jpg

"*cough cough* I'm sick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment