Monday, February 9, 2009

Giving His life to set this world on fire

I've decided I'm going to use exciting song titles as blog post headings now, since obviously I can't think of any good ones besides "..." or "" or something. So, IOP FINALLY FINISHED TODAY. It went well... except I might've read too much... I tried to look at him during my prsentation so that when he was looking at me, I was looking up too. =) I know, I'm so delightfully devious, aren't I? Another thing that could've been better was when I lost my place when a certain somebody came in! =( At least I wasn't crazy coughing like I was during waiting time. I'm just glad it's finally OVER! I find out my mark tomorrow; I probably got like 5/30 or something. =( Everybody else's has been totally crazy, so I'm totally paranoid now. =S Ugh,

Well, time to study biology now. I hate the heart now.. even though I can't live without it, LOL. I guess that's what physiology does to me... Ah, well. I'd rather take this over math; I'm really beginning to doubt that I actually got mid-90s for Math 9-11; I can barely do anything now. =( I fail, yes.

1 comment:

  1. that heart is scary
    and i believe that certain somebody is :@ :@ :@ tooo, man.

    ReplyDelete