Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick forever

Urgh, there's so much stuff coming up soon. I was going to deal with some of it this afternoon, but all I've really done is sit around in front of my computer on Facebook and reading blogs.

The thought of due-dates really freaks me out. History practice IA due on the 13th, Math portfolio due next Monday, Extended Essay topic chosen by next next Wednesday, French oral next next Wednesday, Mansfield essay this Wednesday... It's just so, ahh, where do I get the time to do all this? ;_;

I can't believe I've been sick for like, three weeks now. Last night, some Cantonese contractor people climbed into the ceiling through a hole in my ceiling, so my mom opened my window to let all of that bad air out. Unfortunately, it was 11.30pm at NIGHT so air of about 1 or 2 degrees flew in. Now, I officially have the cold AGAIN, along with a cough. =( My head hurts from all of these cough drops... I really should stop anyway; they're not working that well anymore.

Anywho, I should really return to reading history and looking for a primary source or two for my topic. Hopefully I get better soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment